Award-winning web design and marketing agency Eastside Co is one of the world’s most experienced Shopify Plus Partners. Established in 2012, ESC has helped hundreds of aspirational brands and internationally-renowned names including Carex, Ford and Chelsea FC exceed their goals thanks to world-class ecommerce solutions.
We’re now on the look out for a Junior UI UX Designer to join our team of talented creatives. The successful candidate will work alongside a Senior Designer in a hugely supportive working environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects creating amazing digital experiences within a dynamic and fast-paced team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with the team to deliver great digital experiences for clients and the agency, ensuring that work is delivered in scope and within budget.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of users’ needs, motivations, and pains, explore a range of creative solutions, and deliver delightful experiences.
- You’ll report UX research findings to the Senior UI and UX Designer and other members of the UI and UX team.
- With support, you’ll share and present work finished work to colleagues, developers and clients with passion, conviction and confidence
- Create visual concepts using Figma
- Liaising regularly with the client service teams to ensure that designs meet their requirements and the client’s core business objectives.
Key experience & your skills:
- 1+ years experience (ideally within a fast paced environment)
- Ideally you’ll be familiar with tools of the trade such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with design processes and principles, and possess a keen understanding of how design elements work together
- A desire to create beautiful and stylish UI designs for brands
- Keen eye for detail, with passion for pixel-perfection
- Ultimately, you’ll have your own ideas about what great UI looks like and the confidence to challenge poor UI where you see it.
- Above all, you’ll be open-minded and eager to learn, showing us that you care about design and producing the best possible solutions
What will you get in return?
- Work fully remote or hybrid (2 days per week in the office)
- Flexible start and finish times (start between 8am - 10am and finish early / late)
- 36 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (with holiday also increasing each year)
- Regular 1-2-1s and career development plan
- Pension, private healthcare, eye care vouchers, counseling sessions
- Plus we review our salaries and benefits annually using staff consultation to implement the benefits that mean the most to our team
Sounds good? Then apply with your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be back in touch.
The salary for the role would be £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
At Eastside Co, equality, inclusion and diversity are at the core of our business. This is particularly important when it comes to recruitment, as we know that having varied perspectives ensures better ideas to solve our clients' challenges. Each day we aim to encourage, foster and develop a sense of belonging and empowerment in our diverse workplace.
Sign up for job alerts
In order to view a full list of our current vacancies and to apply, head over to our careers page on LinkedIn.