The role will involve home-working for the immediate future.
Applicants MUST be fluent in German and English (written and speaking)
- Be a point of contact for clients throughout the project life-cycle, communicating with clarity, warmth and professionalism. In particular, you will be able to translate design and development concepts into terms that the client can understand. You will act as the face of the company and maintain strong client relationships
- Assist the Project Manager with scoping out and managing projects in detail to mitigate risks, avoid scope-creep and deliver within budget, brief and deadline
- Work with the design, development and management teams to maintain and implement processes, and improve efficiency. You will monitor project life-cycles in order to ensure we are delivering high quality services that are both good value to clients and profitable for the company
- Work with the Project Manager and our QA tester to test websites thoroughly and systematically to ensure we deliver high-quality products to our clients
- Get to know Shopify so you can teach it to our clients, understand our products and troubleshoot issues
- Professional, reliable, responsible and punctual
- Able to work effectively with colleagues and client
- Analytical and process-minded, with amazing attention to detail
- A confident communicator with top notch verbal and written skills
- Highly organised
- Able to motivate and inspire your colleagues
- Passionate about web and e-commerce
- Experience working in an agency and or on ecommerce web projects
- Expertise and experienced in a (junior) role assisting on digital projects
- Fluent in German and English (written and speaking)
When you join Eastside Co, you become part of a vibrant, energetic team that thrives on delivering best-in-class work. You will be given the freedom to express yourself, influence and flourish within an agency environment that suits those with a drive to succeed. You will also be part of the very first German team members creating a successful future for our DACH & European activities, expansion and client successes, substantially building a team and shaping the culture around you.
Email us your CV with salary expectation and earliest possible start date at Jobs@EastsideCo.com if you'd like to apply for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent